(Personal pictures; london trip)
So I am back to the UK after a long vacation at home. I start work tomorrow. Fresh new start!
This has been such an exciting year for me. Honestly almost all the good things happened within these 365 days. Here goes my list…
(Marine drive beach, Mumbai)
(Best moments of 2017, personal pics)
Dreams, goals and wins:
1. Certified Anaesthesiologist. Completed my training and passed the exams.
2. Gold medalist. Completely unexpected. I secured 1st position in the university. My parents were proud and accepted the medal on my behalf.
3. My dream. I moved to the UK for work! It has always been my dream job.
4. I introduced the love of my life to my parents. (Its a big deal in India!)
5. Financial savings. Until now I had saved nothing.
6. I travelled, although within UK.
7. I bought a couple of bags I always wanted. (I am a little bit materialistic.. lol)
8. I met and socialised with most of my family members and friends. It was amazing because I have always missed out on this. This year I made special efforts.
9. I started a blog! I had given up on writing since almost 6 years.
10. I met a wonderful person. I have very few friends, but those are the people I love with all of my heart. I made a new friend this year who joined my inner circle. I count this as one of the best wins.
(Personal pics; England country side)
Aspirations, hopes and plans:
1. To complete FRCA exams.
2. To travel, travel and travel. As much as possible and within my means.
3. To get married!! Well its a little bit complicated.
4. To be a good person. Seriously!
5. Health. To exercise regularly and eat clean.
6. To dedicate my time for myself and my family.
Too many hopes and dreams.
This year has been exceptionally kind towards me. I woke up feeling happy this morning.
Well I plan to spend new years eve with a few of my friends at home. Life is unpredictable.
Live in this moment. Be happy. Let go of the past.
These are cliches…. but that’s what life is made up of…
I wish you all a very happy and blessed new year. Cheers!